Friday, February 28, 2014

Kinder Joy

Kinder Joy looks like your typical Easter egg. Curiosity got the better out of me when I saw this cute little egg with the label of "Surprise Inside". For me, it's too pricey for this small little thing, but decided to buy one just to check this so-called "surprise". I'm egg-xcited to open it, pun intended.
Kinder Joy Front Cover
Kinder Joy's front cover

Inside are two halves of the egg.
Kinder Joy Halves
I have two eggs, the left and the right, hold them up high so clean and bright!

I don't know which part is the surprise and which part is the food, so I tried to shake and listen to both of them, then realized I looked like a fool, so I decided to open the right one since I thought that was the surprise, because the spoon was attached on the left half. But alas, I was wrong! I opened the food part first. I was already drooling by this time, by the way.

Kinder Joy Chocolate
Keep right!
To prolong the agony, I took picture of the spoon, just to get all things covered.
Kinder Joy Spoon
Perfect size to scrape the chocolate inside the egg.

Time to open the remaining egg, and tadan!
Kinder Joy Toy
Surprise! Toy car! :|

I have mixed feelings regarding the surprise, however when I tasted the milky chocolate, namnam, it tastes so good! Tastes like Ferrero Rocher. Hmmm, now I'm craving for one. 

Kinder Joy Front Over-all Package
Kinder Joy over-all package.
How about you? What did you get? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment