Thursday, December 3, 2015

Cebu Tihik Tip # 1 - Cheapest Extra Rice in SM Cebu Foodcourt

I've always been a thrifty person since the day I could remember, all of my friends know that. It's been taught since I was little that we should know how to save, to save ourselves during the rainy days. In behalf of my fellow Cebuanos, I present to you, the Cebu Tihik Tips saga! Note, I'm not paid to endorse their company or whatever, I will only share ways of what I do to save money. And you could suggest it to me too so together we'll save the world! Haha, char lang.


So the first Cebu Tihik Tip is about where to buy the cheapest extra rice in amidst the heaps of food stalls in SM Foodcourt. Rice has and always is the staple food for us Filipinos, and extra rice is always wanted needed especially when the viand is tasty, or simply because 1 cup isn't enough! Now the question is, where could we buy the cheapest extra cup of rice when dining at SM Cebu Food court?

The cheapest you could buy is puso (hanging rice) of course, but there's no food stall in SM Cebu food court that sells puso.  There are lots of food stalls to choose from, and after years of experience (haha!) the cheapest extra cup of rice could be bought at GOTO KING!



A cup of rice only costs 11 pesos as of writing. Whereas other stalls costs from 15-25 pesos, imagine buying a cup of rice for 25 pesos while in Goto King you could buy 2 plus 3 pesos change.

So the next time you crave for another cup of rice while dining at SM Cebu Foodcourt, you know where to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment